miercuri, 30 iulie 2008

tiptoe to your moon...


Come let the truth be shared
No-one ever dared
To break these endless lies
Secretly she cries

She burns like the sun
And I can't look away
And she'll burn our horizons make no mistake

And I'll hide from the world
Behind a broken frame
And I'll burn forever
I can't face the shame......


And I won't hold you back
Let your anger rise
And we'll fly
And we'll fall
And we'll burn
No one will recall
No one will recall

Look to the stars
Let hope grow in your eyes
And we'll love
And we'll hate
And we'll die
All to no avail
All to no avail

----I wish i could----

ps: si da, stiu, titlul e alta melodie, si am amestecat versurile a doua melodii. but hei, that's exactly what's chasing my mind right now so i'll simply leave it like this...
ps2: am postat o veche schita, salvata intamplator prin aprilie...ufff

Niciun comentariu:

Lista mea de bloguri